Which side of the body is the feminine side?
Neurologically speaking the right side of the brain innervates the left side of our body – our feminine side – which is all about the emotional, feeling, subjective, musical, spatial perception, pieces together in ricochet fashion, abstract, intuitive approach and the being, receiving, relational sides of ourselves.
Which side of the body is masculine and feminine?
I was at a yoga retreat which gave me time to ponder this whilst also learning that yes, in many traditions all over the world, The left side of the body is the feminine side and the right is the masculine.
Is the right side masculine or feminine?
The right side of the body(and the left brain) is the Divine Masculine side And the left side of the body(right side of the brain) is the Divine Feminine. No matter what our gender identity, we are all a mix of both energies.
What does left side of body represent?
Left Side of Body: Represents Receptivity, taking in, feminine energy, women, the mother.
Is the right side of the body the feminine side?
The left side of the body is often regarded as the feminine side, the receiving side, where you take in. It represents, among other things, the mother. The right side of the body is often regarded as the masculine side, the giving-out side, where you express. It represents, among other things, the father.
What is blocking my feminine energy?
Blocked feminine energy is When your feminine and masculine energies are not in balance. We all have masculine and feminine sides present in us women. The problem is when you repress your feminine energy and push through life with your masculine energy. Your feminine energy is blocked if you feel overwhelmed with life.
Is the left brain feminine?
“Located in the left side of our brain is the Masculine force. It is the part of us that is assertive, logical, analytical, doing, controlling, aggressive, striving, projecting, hard, organizing, rushing, thrusting, always pushing us to survive, and has its origin in our minds.
How can i increase my feminine energy?
7 Ways to embrace your femininity and unleash your inner goddess
- Get your body moving. …
- Allow time for healing, recharging, and self-care. …
- Spend time with other women. …
- Treat yourself to some retail therapy. …
- Make your own pleasure a priority. …
- Book a day for pampering. …
- Do things that spark your creativity.
How do you give off feminine energy?
17 Tactics to Give Off More Feminine Energy
- Let your creativity flow. …
- Connect with nature and your senses. …
- Indulge in self-reflection. …
- Embrace receiving. …
- Be playful and spontaneous. …
- Support other like-minded women. …
- Practice loving yourself. …
- Balance the feminine and masculine energies within you.
How do you breathe feminine?
Allow the breath to be effortless and relaxed. . Inhale in through your left shoulder and down into the left side of your body. Continue until you get a feeling that your feminine, receiving side is a little more spacious and flowing. Then shift your awareness to the right side of your body.
How do i heal my feminine side?
How do you heal a wounded feminine:
- Find time for introspection.
- Listen to your period symptoms.
- Heal your sexuality. Unlock Feminine Energy: 7-Day Transformation Program.
- Use feminine affirmations.
- Connect to your playful self.
- Feel your body.
- Express yourself.
- Surround yourself with women.
How do you know if feminine energy is wounded?
10 Traits of wounded feminine energy
- You resist the idea of femininity.
- You are disconnected from your softer side.
- You see your feminine part as weak.
- You have no space in your life.
- You feel you have to be tough and strong.
- You have an unhealed relationship with your mother.
- You feel unsafe in sensuality and intimacy.
How do you know if you have feminine energy?
Signs of high feminine energy:
- You are nurturing and compassionate.
- You are affectionate.
- Your intuition is your guide.
- You are magnetic.
- You are attractive.
- You are warm and welcoming.
- You are sensual.
- You take good care of yourself.
What causes wounded feminine energy?
Wounded feminine energy is caused by Unsafe, traumatic, and/or abusive experiences in our past. These can be emotional, physical, or sexual abuse; neglect; and other types of traumatic experiences. These events leave an imprint on our psyche, which causes us to distort our view of ourselves, others, and the world.
What is a left brained person like?
If you’re mostly Analytical and methodical in your thinking, the theory says that you’re left-brained. If you tend to be more creative or artistic, you’re right-brained.
Are females more right or left brained?
A major study by Kevin Ho, undertaken as part of his doctoral dissertation clearly shows that Women are significantly more right brained than men.
What is a right brained person?
Those who are right-brained are supposed to be Intuitive and creative free thinkers. They are “qualitative,” big-picture thinkers who experience the world in terms that are descriptive or subjective.
How can i make my wife softer?
7 Ways to Become More Feminine
- Take Care of Yourself. Sounds obvious until you think about just how many roles the modern woman has to play in her daily life at work and at home. …
- Dress Like a Lady. …
- Trust People. …
- Be Soft and Gentle. …
- Don’t Be Afraid to Be Vulnerable. …
- Learn to Let Go. …
- Laugh, Play and Be Spontaneous.
How do you unblock feminine energy?
Here are the main ways you can begin to embrace your feminine energy:
- Feminine energy shouldn’t have to clash with masculine energy. …
- Do not be afraid to speak your mind. …
- Be open to receiving. …
- Express yourself through creative means. …
- Embrace your sexuality. …
- Be proud of being a woman.
How do you know if you have masculine or feminine energy?
The masculine energy is stable and more predictable. Its strengths are willpower, clarity, and focus. The masculine energy likes to create structures and rules, so it knows how to apply the logic correctly. Another way to look at the masculine energy is as knowledge whereas the feminine is knowing.
What is the masculine and feminine?
Grammatical gender is a system of noun classification. A common gender classification includes masculine and feminine categories. Masculine nouns are words for men, boys and male animals. Feminine nouns are words for women, girls and female animals.
How do you balance masculine and feminine energy?
How to Have Harmony
- Yoga. One of the primary goals of yoga is to bridge the gap between the masculine and feminine. …
- Let yourself be in a relationship. This is a great way to practice surrender and openness. …
- Always have something to be excited about. …
- Get into nature.
- Practice intuitive writing.