What is the synonym of intriguing?
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for intrigued. engaged, interested, involved.
Advertisements CONTINUE READING BELOW
Whats the definition for intriguing?
Definition of intriguing
: Engaging the interest to a marked degree : fascinating an intriguing story.
What is the best antonym for intrigued?
Antonyms for intrigued
How can i use the word intriguing in a sentence?
Intriguing sentence example
- Tell me, what’s the most intriguing thing about her? …
- His father was intriguing. …
- That’s the intriguing part and what I hope Vinnie Baratto will tell us. …
- I know who has been intriguing–I know! …
- Maybe that was what she found so intriguing about him.
What are synonyms and antonyms for intriguing?
Synonyms & Antonyms of intriguing
Is intriguing an adjective?
INTRIGUING (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
Is intrigued a feeling?
It can be a noun, meaning underhanded plot, or a verb for the act of plotting. Agents of two opposing powers intrigue against each other. In the late nineteenth century it also came to mean The feeling of curiosity or interest. If someone’s ideas intrigue you, you want to know more about them.