How do you describe a beautiful singing voice?
Euphonious Add to list Share. Something euphonious sounds beautiful and pleasant. “You have a euphonious voice!” is a great compliment for a singer. This word sounds pretty when you say it, so it makes sense that it describes something pleasing to the ear.
How would you describe your singing voice?
– A voice with a full and engaging timbre, that flows easily and contains in it a sense of gravitas and experience. – A voice which carries easily and can be heard clearly over music and other voices (often used to describe tenor voices in opera). – A voice that oozes sex appeal and conveys a sense of persuasion.
How do you describe singing?
Singing is The act of producing musical sounds with the voice, and augments regular speech by the use of both tonality and rhythm.
How do you describe a voice in music?
Examples of timbre are the ways used to describe the sound, so words such as Light, Flat, Smooth, Smoky, Breathy, Rough, and so on are what you use to distinguish one sound from another. How you recognize the different sounds or voices you hear is attributed to the timbre.
How do you praise a singer voice?
“Vocally you have a booming voice and bags of character in your tone.” “Great power and control are all there!” “You have a lovely tone to your voice and had great control throughout.” “All three of you have great vocals, with good control and projection”.
How do you characterize your voice?
Words used to describe someone’s voice – thesaurus
- Adenoidal. adjective. if someone’s voice is adenoidal, some of the sound seems to come through their nose.
- Appealing. adjective. …
- A voice like a foghorn. phrase. …
- Breathy. adjective. …
- Brittle. adjective. …
- Croaky. adjective. …
- Dead. adjective. …
- Disembodied. adjective.
How do you describe someone singing in a book?
Quiet, loud, soft, booming, piercing, sonorous, bloodcurdling, ear-splitting, whisper-soft, whispering, quiet, gentle, subdued, muted, deafening, strong, thundering, cacophonous, pealing…
What does a soulful voice meaning?
Adjective. Something that is soulful Expresses deep feelings, especially sadness or love. […] soulfully adverb. See full entry.
How do you compliment someone on their music?
How to Compliment a Song
- 1 “I really like the melody.”
- 2 “I’m so honored you shared this with me.”
- 3 “You light up a room when you sing.”
- 4 “Thank you for writing my feelings.”
- 5 “The way you convey emotion is incredible.”
- 6 “So impressed by you.”
- 7 “That beat is out of the world.”
What is the best compliment to give someone?
- Your smile is contagious.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have the best laugh.
- You light up the room.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- If cartoon bluebirds were real, a couple of ’em would be sitting on your shoulders singing right now.
- You’re like sunshine on a rainy day.
How do you describe a woman’s voice?
Women writers are often described as; “Pleasant-voiced” or “softly-spoken.” Where they are not softly-spoken, they are usually; “surprisingly brisk/direct/outspoken”, implying that briskness, directness or outspokenness is unusual in a woman.
How do you express voice in writing?
Quick Tips to Strengthen Your Voice
- Speak the reader’s language. Trying to sound clever is a turn off.
- Use shorter sentences alongside longer ones; they’ll make your voice sound more dynamic.
- Write quickly, edit slowly. Get your thoughts down, then come back later to fine-tune your message.
- Read it aloud.
What is considered a beautiful voice?
Their study revealed that males find female voices that indicate a smaller body size—High-pitched, breathy voices with wide formant spacing—most attractive. Females, on the other hand, prefer to hear a low-pitched voice with narrow formant spacing, reflecting a larger body size.
How do you describe a melodious voice?
The definition of melodious is something that is pleasant sounding. A beautiful and tuneful singing voice Is an example of a melodious singing voice. Having a pleasant melody or sound; tuneful.