How do i fix osd lockout on hp monitor?
To remove the OSD Lockout message, release the Menu button (if something was pressing against it), and press and hold the Menu button again for about 10 seconds – until the message goes away.
How do i unlock the osd lockout on my hp monitor?
The OSD lock can be enabled or disabled by pressing and holding the Menu button on the front panel for 10 seconds. If the OSD is locked, the warning message OSD Lock displays for ten seconds. If the OSD is locked, Press and hold the Menu button for 10 seconds To unlock the OSD.
How do you solve osd?
How to Unlock an “OSD Lockout” Problem
- Fix One: Plug in the monitor and power it up. …
- Fix Two: Turn on the monitor and hold down the Menu button for 10-20 seconds. …
- Fix Three: Turn off the monitor, press down the Menu button and then turn on the monitor. …
- Fix Four: The Menu button may be stuck in a pressed in position.
How do i remove the power button lockout on my hp monitor?
To remove the OSD Lockout message, Release the Power button (if something was pressing against it), and press and hold the button again for about 10 seconds, until the message goes away.
How do you unlock a locked monitor?
- Press and hold the main menu button on the monitor for 10-15 seconds.
- The lock symbol should change to an open padlock.
- Set the preferences as desired.
How do i unlock osd locked aoc monitor?
To un-lock the OSD – Press and hold the MENUbutton while the monitor is off and then press power button to turn the monitor on. If it doesn’t work try searching for your display on the page. Or check the manual you got with monitor. hold MENU for 5 seconds before turning it back on!
Why is my power button locked on my hp monitor?
Ensure that nothing on the desk is pressed up against the menu button and holding it down. This is a common cause of the “Power Button Lockout” message appearing. If anything is pressing against the button, move it away, and make sure you keep objects away from the button in the future.